Engel Jones is the host of the 12 Minute Convos where he has had more than 1000 conversations with incredible people in a span of three months. He’s passionate about podcasting and speaking to people about their potential. Our conversation is a beautiful dance that crescendos into a deep philosophical examination of The Ego, recognizing abundance, and the importance of giving without expecting anything in return. You’re going to want to listen to this one through your favorite headphones or earbuds.
- 03:51 - “The Record.”
- 06:04 - The concept behind the 12 Minute Convos.
- 08:54 - The intimacy of podcasting.
- 11:05 - Who he learned to ask the right questions from
- 12:30 - When Engel Met Harry.
- 15:39 - One of the challenges podcasters face.
- 17:21 - The food in Trinidad.
- 19:19 - Angel vs Engel.
- 21:08 - The importance of getting the pronunciation of your guest’s name correct.
- 23:09 - When his interest in self-discovery began.
- 26:09 - Where Harry gets his energy for a conversation from.
- 29:54 - Connecting with others through his guitar playing.
- 31:48 - The importance of having a story.
- 34:53 - Who he learned how to put people at ease from.
- 36:16 - What inspires him to speak to people about their potential?
- 37:17 - Abundance.
- 38:01 - Giving.
- 39:33 - The Ego.
- 43:13 - What does it take to push his buttons?
- 44:42 - What’s the most misunderstood thing about himself?
- 47:00 - Who has been the most surprised by who he’s become as a person?
- 50:14 - What has he changed his mind about recently?
- 50:31 - The appeal of Walmart and what he’s always wanted to learn to do.
- 53:36 - The word, ‘manly’ and the negative connotations and stigmas words can have.
- 55:29 - Brining into alignment the masculine and the feminine.
Full Show Notes: http://podcastjunkies.com/engel-jones-interview
Direct download: PJ124-EngelJones.mp3
-- posted at: 10:53am EST